New Dimensions and Joshua Generation
The United Methodist Youth Fellowship provides youth opportunities for:
- Developing personal faith and a commitment to Christ.
- Experiencing Christian fellowship in a peer-group situation.
- Developing leadership skills through planning and leading United Methodist Youth programs.
- Giving support to and sharing concerns with one another and with adults in a caring Christian community.
- Developing personal relationships with adults who show characteristics of Christian maturity.
- Participating in service, outreach and study activities, and other volunteer opportunities.